Our Available Drop Screens for Your Home’s Patio
Patio Drop Screens With Cables, Tracks, or ‘Zipper’ Tracks
Can be operated manually
- Motorized With remote control operation
- Fully automatic sun and wind sensors with remote control operation on timers
- Remote access with just a tap on your mobile device with myLink by SOMFY
- Fabric densities range from Standard Bug Screen to Total Blackout to Acrylic Awning and Marine Fabric with ‘Plastic’ windows.
- ‘ZIPPER’ tracks close off the area completely, and the hem bar has felt at the bottom to close off from bugs and critters.
- A 95% blockage screen is the normal patio drop screen, making you 9–11 degrees cooler behind the screen fabric, and yet your view is virtually unobstructed.
- Our extruded hem bar is used on the standard drop screen, and the ‘zipper’ screens have a heated seam with a spline in the bottom to be drawn onto the hem bar. Competitors still using a pipe hem bar have to shoot a screw into the bottom of the screen into the pipe to keep it from shifting in the wind. Longevity is very limited when you put a screw into the screen fabric.
- You can mount the Drop Screens on the inside area of the patio or the outside with or without a cover box.
- We do the custom work needed to cut into ‘pop-outs’ to insert the track level with the column.